Worried how you'll renovate or build without the headaches?
Here's how to learn what you need to know,
and avoid the expensive mistakes many make.
Are you excited about planning your new build or renovation?
Yet also filled with worry and nerves about the challenges that lie ahead?
Nervous about being taken advantage of … blowing your budget … the process taking forever … or not ending up with what you really want?
Don't fear - you are not alone.
The good news is this: The key to a successful build or renovation is actually quite simple.
It doesn't take boatloads of money to make a home feel great.
So what does it take? It takes information and knowledge, at the right time. So you know HOW to spend your budget to get bang for buck ...
The How To Get It Right in Your Reno or New Home E-Course gives you access to all of the information and knowledge you need to create the home you want. This detailed, step-by-step framework will simplify your entire project journey and give you the tools to:
- Feel confident about the steps you need to take in your project
- Understand how to keep everything on budget and on time
- Avoid the pitfalls and mistakes that lead to disaster stories
- Be in control to create the home you want
- Keep your sanity and enjoy the journey!
Want to be notified as soon as doors open?
SAVE TIME MONEY AND STRESS
Let’s be honest, we all think we have a pretty good idea how to renovate and build because we’ve watched it on reality TV so many times. We’ve also read many blogs and spent hours on the internet and in magazines.
So why are there still so many horror stories?
It’s because building or renovating in real life is nothing like this. There is no TV host who arrives with extra ‘surprise cash’ when you blow your budget. Without careful planning and execution you can end up living in a home that doesn’t work for you and your family and is far removed from the one you dreamt of.
So what is the biggest obstacle to getting it right?
It’s not having the RIGHT information and knowledge at the start of your journey.
You don't know what you don't know.In my experience, homeowners rapidly become aware of this, when they are in WAY TOO DEEP on their projects … and the only way out is more time, more money and more stress.
The best projects work well because everyone involved understands the process from start to finish, before they begin.
My mission with the "How To Get It Right in Your Reno or New Home" E-Course is to help you avoid the heartache and drama.
I arm you with the tools you need to save, time money and stress from the outset.
Just imagine how you will feel if:
- You have all your ducks in a row BEFORE getting started
- You feel confident and understand the terminology used by your trades and project team
- You know the right steps to take NOW in order to make your renovation or new home great
- You are clear and confident about how to SAVE YOURSELF time, money and stress along the way
- You understanding how to navigate the process and pitfalls in order to create a home that FEELS FANTASTIC
What if you could actually know, BEFORE you invest time, money and energy in your project…
THAT YOU HAVE THE STEPS IN PLACE TO GET IT RIGHT AND CREATE THAT HOME YOU’RE DREAMING OF?
(Doesn't that feel good?)
Hello! I'm Amelia Lee, the Undercover Architect.
With over 20 years industry experience, I've helped hundreds of homeowners renovate and build their own homes. I've also learned a lot about the stress, pain and joy of building and renovating from doing some of my own.
I'm on a mission to simplify your project, and help you avoid the heartache and drama many experience when building or renovating ...
My years of experience with homeowners just like you, has shown me that making mis-steps in the early planning days ... and then continuing to make them ... can fundamentally impact your reno or building project. And send you in the wrong (and expensive) direction.
How To Get It Right is designed on the system I’ve followed during my own, and my clients', renovation and building projects. It is a framework for your journey from start to finish.
A SUPERCHARGED E-COURSE | OVER 6 WEEKS
Waitlist now - doors will open in early 2018!
For 6 short, and supercharged, weeks we’ll uncover the steps you need to know to Get it Right in Your Reno or New Home.
The information and knowledge is broken down into 4 key areas:
- Before you begin
- Getting your design right
- Before you start to build
- Getting your project build
We cover off everything from the initial steps including how to access local council rules for your area, setting up your budget and choosing your team, to the ideal orientation of your home, lighting design and how to manage the construction process to maintain your sanity.
HERE’S WHAT'S INCLUDED
Get it right from the start
Over 6 weeks, I’ll teach you the steps you need to know to have a great project – whether you’re building or renovating.
You’ll learn the right steps to take, from the start to finish, in order to save time, money and stress.
From setting your budget, being strategic in how you design and spend your money, getting your approvals, and getting it built (and everything in between).
Get your questions answered
Inside our private Facebook group, I’ll answer your questions – both in Facebook Lives and regular posting.
I’ll share my best ideas and “bang-for-buck” tips that you can action immediately to make a BIG difference to your project.
My eyes on your project and my insight experience for your specific challenges.
Video Week 1: How to get started and where to begin
Video Week 2: Getting your design right
Video Week 3: What you absolutely must do before you start to build
Video Week 4: During the build… and beyond
Focus on what’s important
So often I see homeowners invest huge amounts of energy in the wrong things, and in parts of their project that actually make little difference to their home (and lifestyle) overall.
Inside the program, I’ll take you through the steps involved in the 4 KEY stages to a great project, and help you focus your efforts in the right places:
Get your detailed toolkit to avoid the dramas many experience
AND we’ll also take a deep dive into the most important steps that will change the way you build and renovate – so you get some really helpful info to save time, money and stress. These include:
- Creating your team and who you’ll require (and who you don’t need to spend your money on!
- Learning how to shape and communicate your needs and aspirations for your project in a useful template
- Design recommendations for each room in your home, including minimum recommended dimensions and tips to get it right
- Clear outlines of the overall process of renovating and building
- Schedules to save you time and money and who you need to hire (and who you don’t)
- Your shopping list to help you budget and save during your reno or build
- How to choose and design lighting and power, plus get free layouts done
Tailored help and insight for your home…and your needs
No more aimless research for you, wasting time into the wee evening hours! Each week, you’ll get the opportunity to ask me questions whilst we’re online. And in addition to this, you’ll get:
- An onboarding survey so you can tell me about your home and your plans for it (so I know you and can help YOU personally)
- Membership to a private Facebook group where you can ask me anything during your 6 week membership
- Your opportunity to get your floor plan reviewed by me (and see other members’ floor plan reviews too!)
- Weekly Q & A Live Sessions so you can ask away, and hear others’ questions as well (run at different times each week for everyone to manage availability)
- All Online Q&A’s will be recorded so if you can’t attend live, you can send your questions in, and watch it later
- AND all information is downloadable for you to watch back and read at any time
Realise your dream … without the nightmares!
Renovating and building are an incredible opportunity to create a place, that’s uniquely yours, where you can be happy and relaxed with family and friends.
But between you and that dream of your beautiful home is a maze of overwhelming stress, blowouts and things-that-go-terribly-wrong!
Let me simplify the journey for you, and help you get it right so you can create that home you’re dreaming of.
Plus loads more … you’ll be equipped and empowered for your whole project. From start to finish!
Let's break it down:
- 4 x Video Workshops on the key steps to get it right in your project
- 4 x Deep Dive Videos on critical tips to avoid mistakes many make
- 6 weeks membership to our Private Facebook Group
- Complete your online survey so Undercover Architect can help you personally
- Downloadable PDFs to help with important steps along your reno or new home journey
- All Live Q&As are recorded so you can watch later, and download for future reference
- Each step of your reno or new home outlined so you know how to save time, money and stress overall
- Opportunity for 1:1 help and feedback on your floor plans
Are you in?
Waitlist now and be the first to know when doors open ...
What others say about "How to Get it Right"
"Amelia Lee - you've created such a welcoming, unique and accessible space for people to tap into your wealth of experience, and a host of other professionals, at a time when we feel confused, vulnerable and nervous! Thank you so much."
"A huge thank you for the amount of resource you have supplied in ‘How to get it right’. It provides a wonderful grounding in the process and design ideas, and helps enormously with starting the ball rolling"
"It's a friendly open environment where you can ask any question relating to your build or renovation, and get honest answers from a professional architect, assistance with floor plans and products to get the most "bang for your buck"."
"Thank you so much for the fantastic H2GIR workshops! Mel and I thoroughly enjoyed them - they were packed with information that provided us with further clarity as to the team we need to establish to create our family’s “forever” home. The community and your guiding input was really enlightening and we got much more out of it than our initial positive expectations!"
NIGEL AND MEL
"I'm feeling so much better about the process and these plans now - your floor plan review has been enormously appreciated and such a wonderful aspect of this program. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"
“Being surrounded by like minded attendees, and with your valuable insights and information, you gave me the confidence to ask better questions of our team of professionals. Your summary pages, including the Schedule of fixtures and fittings and Spending (and saving) your budget, is my “go-to” for inspiration on a weekly basis.”
"Your dedication to this group is truly unbelievable, your willingness to share your experiences and your general way with people."
"So fabulous getting your views on this Amelia. Thank you!! We are feeling so privileged to get such design input into our project. We may have only been in the early stages of the basic concept of what we want - but all the sessions and your direct input have helped enormously.”
"With the paperwork presented and questions put forward, they asked what part of the industry I worked in LOL. The great start is all thanks to our not-so-secret Ally!"
I highly recommend this to anyone who is about to renovate/build. Amelia gives such a thorough overview of the process from start to finish.
I came away with clear action steps for each part of the build. This knowledge has empowered me and given me direction as to what needs to be done next. I was grateful for the valuable handouts and forms that will assist us in the crucial planning stage.
I believe this has enabled me to navigate the myriad of questions and options that lay ahead of us with our renovation.
Seriously – why wait? You can get ready fast – and get it right.
Find out as soon as doors open ...
Undercover Architect has been featured in ...
As a wife, and mum to 3 young kids, and as an architect and serial renovator, I know the right home design can simplify your life, and be great for your family – now and always.
I also know personally the stress, frustration, satisfaction and joy of building and renovating your home – whilst juggling the busy demands of family life.
Over the last twenty (plus!) years, I’ve trained professionally, and built extensive experience through countless projects – clients’ and my own.
I’ve learnt the lessons, so you don’t have to make the mistakes. Mistakes that can cost time, money and cause mountains of stress as you create your future home.
My goal is to simplify your project, and help you transform your home so it makes your life better – whatever your dreams, location or budget. I can’t wait to support and guide you!
Your Secret Ally,